Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons in Northern Virginia 5/18 - 5/24

Start making your list because a little bird told me that. . .
Harris Teeter WILL BE tripling coupons next week!
I thought that we'd seen the end of triples. We have not had a triple coupon event in over a year. It's a good thing that I've spent the last few nights deep cleaning my basement pantry. Now I just need to plop myself in front of the TV and catch up on Top Chef while I get busy clipping.

Don't forget to print coupons from Swagbucks. You'll earn swagbucks for each coupon reedemed. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go HERE to find out more.

Prices vary by store and location, but you can use this list as a reference as what to stock up on next week.

Should be FREE:

Athenos Greek Yogurt
Cheerios Cinnaburst
Colgate Toothpaste 6oz
Colgate Toothbrush
Colgate Wisp
Dannon Greek Yogurt, 5.3 oz cups
French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Hormel Compleats
Margaret Homes Canned Veggies
Mahatma or Water Maid Rice
Tetley Tea, $1.19
Various McCormick Spices
Wasa Crackers, $2
Werthers Carmel Chocolates, $1.50

Should be 50 cents or less:

Uncle Bens Whole Grain White Rice
Rhodes Warm & Serve Rolls
French's Worstershire Sauce
French's French Fried Onions
Totinos Rolls Snacks
Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
International Coffee Creamer
Ortega Seasoning
Odwalla Juice or Bar
OralB Satin Glide Floss
Mentos Gum
Zatarains Rice
Tabasco Product
Yoplait Yogurt Singles
Chex Mix
Stovetop Stuffing
Duncan Hines Brownies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! This is awesome! I am excited to try again at HT! I had a bad experience with them with the last double coupons, but i am willing to try again for triple coupons LOL Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails