Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hotdog! I saved 80% at the Coach Outlet Today!


My wonderful hubby bought me a Coach bag for Mother's day (I love me a purty purse)!  It wasn't my ideal style or color so today I drove over to Leesburg to take a little look. As I walked in, they gave me a 30% off my entire order coupon. I thought this was pretty great but things got even better...

After checking out the entire store (all of the new inventory), I headed to the back wall...FILLED with bags...all at 50% off!  A nice fellow came over and informed me I could get the 50% off  clearance price PLUS use the 30% coupon.

So what did I do...bought two!

Happy Mother's day to me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails