Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank Them


I get a lot of my groceries for FREE. A lot! And I don't take that for granted.

It takes two things for me to generate the fantastic savings that I receive:

1.) It takes time, dedication, and effort on my part. It's not like some coupon fairy suddenly appears at the checkout lane and hands me a stack of clipped coupons for the items in my basket. I have to work at it. And trust me, I do. Couponing takes time, just like anything else. My dinner does not magically appear on my table at 5 o'clock and my floors do not clean themselves. Couponing is the same, what you you put into it you'll get back in return. It's not rocket science, but it does take some effort.

2.) It also takes the store holding coupon promotion events. I could not have saved $500 this last week without Harris Teeter generously holding a triple coupon event. And what do I do to thank them? A number of things actually. For one, I am a loyal Harris Teeter shopper. It's where I shop--plain and simple. I also follow their rules by understanding their coupon policy inside and out. And I take a moment now and then to thank them. I've left comments on the Harris Teeter Facebook page thanking them for coupon promotions and I've left comments HERE when I've encountered great customer service. It doesn't take long to give a shout out and it DOES make a difference.

If a store in your area deserves praise why not give it to them? Without them we wouldn't be getting these amazing deals. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, THANK YOU, Harris Teeter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails