Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zulily Finds: 40% Off Hide and Squeak Shoes


Zebra Print Sandals $19.99


Having a daughter after two sons has been quite the adjustment. I was sure she would follow her brothers' lead and be a rough and tumble kind of girl. Boy howdy, was I wrong! She is a girly girl all the way. From the moment she wakes up she runs to her shoe drawer and chooses her shoes for the day. Did I mention that she is only 20 months old? Yes, I know I'm in trouble. :) But I must admit, I LOVE it. Thank goodness for Zulily! Zulily is a daily deal site that offers adorable items for kids and moms. Go HERE to view all of their daily deals.


Don't have a girl? No problem! I LOVE my boys, too! Zulily has adorable things for boys as well. Check out this sweet sailor suit by C.I. Castro. It's only $14.99!


Here are my favorite Zulily deals that started today:

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails