Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

$39 for a 16 x 20 and 5 x 7 Photo Canvas by Image Canvas from Mamasource

Salutations! (Can you tell I just finished reading Charlotte's Web to my kiddos?) I'm writing you this blog post from the currently windy, but always beautiful, state of Washington. We're visiting all of Mr. T's family and having a grand old time on the farm with all the cousins. A big thank you to Heather for all of her amazing posts while I'm gone.

I just ran across this canvas deal from Mamasource (formally Mamapedia). For $39 you'll get a 16 x 20 canvas with a bonus 5 x 7 canvas of the same print. Shipping is a flat rate of only $11.95. We're taking a family picture while we're out here so I jumped on this deal. I plan on ordering a picture from this trip, but if not I will have until July 4, 2012 until the deal expires!

To find out more or to jump in on this deal go HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails