Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, June 3, 2011

Getting Fit Fridays: Listen To Your Pants.


I am not really into weighing myself.  I pretty much know exactly how much I weigh by how my clothes fit.  It is amazing what your clothes can tell you.  Just today a pair of my pants spoke to me.

With this beautiful cool, low humidity day, I thought I would put on a pair of my favorite jeans. But as one leg went into the pants, I heard my jeans whisper, "Psst...remember all of those smores you ate while camping?  How about those hotdiggiddy dogs..aren't they full of calories too?  I don't think I saw you out running either.  Guess what lady, I am going to be a little tight today."

And after ignoring what the pants said, I put them on anyway...and then took them right off. Yep, too tight.

I am wearing a dress.

So what is my point? 

If your pants don't fit, you need to take charge (and by NO means, don't buy bigger pants) immediately!  If you go back to your normal routine, your normal weight will return.

Guaranteed.

Listen to your pants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails