Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heather's Deal of the Day: Pepsi and Motrin!


I was up bright and early this morning taking my daughter to school.  I figured I might as well stop by CVS and get my $0.99 12-pack of Pepsi.  After scanning my CVS card, I not only received the Pepsi coupon, I also got a $3 off $10 in First Aid Care Coupon.

I had attempted to purchase Motrin when I stopped into the store on Monday but they were out of stock. But lucky me, they had restocked them so I grabbed 3 (the limit).

I paid only 5 cents for 3- 20 ct of Motrin PM and 1-12 pack of Pepsi AND received $9 back in ECB!

Here is what I used to make this deal happen:

Went to the red box and scanned my card.  I received both coupons for the $0.99 Pepsi and the $3 off $10 worth of First Aid (these are random but they should print sometime for you this week).

3 ECB WYB Motrin PM, 20 ct., $4 Limit 3 (that is were I got my $9 in ECB)


Used 3-$1 off Motrin PM, RP 6/12 coupons
Also had a $1 Pepsi Coupon from a peelie from a case of Pepsi I had purchased earlier in the year

I then used a $5.99 ECB I had received earlier.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails