Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Favorite Deal of the Day: Free John Frieda Products From Target plus $5 Gift Card!


I am a total fan of John Frieda hair care products.  This week at Target, you can score big time! You will need $5/1 John Frieda Full Repair Hair Item from the 6/5/2011 SS. The disappointing part is the inserts from the Gainesville Times did not have these coupons!  I could only find them in the Washington Post (thankfully my neighbor gave me theirs and I went for a run this morning and scored a few more in the recycling bins around my neighborhood...if I knew it was going to be this great of a deal, I would have searched out more)!


Target has a Buy 3 John Frieda items, get $5 Target gift card promo this week and it includes the John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam on sale for $5.99. There is also a $3/2 John Frieda Full Repair Hair TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 6/7/2011) .  Click here to get yours!


Here is what you need to do:

3 John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam $5.99 = $17.97
- $15 using (3) $5/1 John Frieda Full Repair coupons (6/5 SS)

- $3/2 John Frieda Full Repair Hair TARGET coupon Target.com (exp 6/7/2011)

FREE, then get $5 gift card...a money maker!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails