Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Favorite Deal of the Day: Free Lipstick at CVS!


I used to wear Loreal lipstick in high school and loved it!  I was especially fond of the scent/taste (not that I ate the stuff people).

CVS has a wonderful deal on their Loreal lipstick, so I decided to pick up a couple of tubes.  Sure enough, it smells and tastes just the same (NO I AM NOT EATING IT).


(To get this deal you need to scan your CVS card in hopes of nabbing a $3 off a $10 cosmetic purchase. I have found I can scan my card twice a day...)
To receive 2 FREE LIPSTICKS:
Pick out 2 L’Oreal Colour Riche Lip Colors, $5 (they are on sale)= $10

get $3 ECB wyb $10 worth

- $3/10 cosmetics CVS Coupon from the Price Scanner
- $4 using (2) $2/1 L’Oreal Lip Color 4/17 or 5/1/11 RP

You will pay $3.35 and get $3 back in ECB!

I went with the colors Golden Splendor and Bronze Coin!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails