Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Staples Savings!


This feels a bit early (just you wait til mid-July)...but there are some AMAZING DEALS at Staples this week!  Brooke and I always stock up with CHEAP school supply deals during the summer thanks to Staples and Office Depot.

This week there are some pretty nice ones at Staples:

$1 – Staples 3×3 recycled stickies 12/pk

$1 – Staples small metal binder clips 40/pk
$2 – HP 4×6 photo paper 100/pk
$2 – Staples copy paper, ream
$2 – BIC round Stic ballpoint pens 60/box
$2 – Avery white laser address labels 750/box
$2 – Staples jumbo vinyl-coated paper clips 500/tub
$5 – Sharpie assorted markers 24/pk


Click here to get a coupon or two...or three

1 comment:

E said...

Went to Target/29 to look for Freschetta by the Slice, sadly there were none. I did buy other frozen goods and received a Catalina for a $10 Target gift card on my next prescription. Sweet! I don't know why. I did not use my RedCard or purchase anything health related!

Related Posts with Thumbnails