Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Super Doubles at Bloom Tomorrow (6/28)

UPDATE: It's NOT over!! Bloom will be Super Doubling on Tuesday, July 5th!

Almost...
I just wanted to remind you that the final Tuesday has arrived (thank goodness)...one more super double day at Bloom.  And Harris Teeter continues their Super Double Event through tomorrow!

I have spend the past few hours figuring out what I will be buying with the Big Deal event going on. 

Buy 10 Big Breeze Deal items: Get $5 Off Instantly
Buy 20 Big Breeze Deal Items: Get $10 Off Instantly
Buy 30 Big Breeze Deal Items: Get $15 Off Instantly

You can pick items from last week's circular as well as this week's circular!

Click here to check out all of the items up for grabs.

I have coupons from past papers, peelies, tear pads as well as some I have downloaded over the past few weeks.

Some items I like:

Mini Wheats, Bayer, Gain, Scott, Life Cereal, Mr Clean, Gatorade, Pepsi, Oreos...to see a complete match up list, go here.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Wrens said...

It's not actually over - they're continuing next Tuesday (I just got their flyer in the mail today).

Related Posts with Thumbnails