Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, July 28, 2011

They are BACK...FREE DECORATIVE NAIL SHIELDS!


My daughter has me hooked...I love decorative nail shields.  And this go 'round, I am going to put them on my toes!

This offer from SaveMore makes for FREE nail shields.  If you haven't used your $10 credit, today is the day. And if you are lucky enough to be a new customer, you can get your credit now.

The nail shield are ONLY $6 and you get FREE shipping. So it looks like you will still have money left over. Woot, Woot!

Click here to get yours!

More info:

•Easy-to-apply nail shields
•Last up to 2 weeks on fingers
•Last up to 6 weeks on toes
•40 different designs & color

Details:

Expires August 1, 2012. Free shipping included. Limit five for yourself and as gifts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails