Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another FREE item from SaveMore: Negative-Ion Powerband!




Today SaveMore is offering the one and only Negative-Ion Powerband for only $9 PLUS free shipping.  But if you have your $10 credit (you receive this just for signing up with SaveMore), the bracelet will be free.

I actually own one of these (in pink)...or I used to...my daughter stole it a few months ago. I thought I was getting a "good" deal when my friend was selling them for $15.  But today's deal is totally amazing!

Looks like I will be getting another one today!

Click HERE to get yours!

Features:
•Ideal for men and woman of all ages
•Improve focus and concentration
•Enhance energy and endurance
•Reduce stress
•Free shipping

Details:

Expires February 27, 2012. Free shipping included. Voucher will be available for redemption on 8/27, at 12pm CST. Redeem online at PowerBands.tv. Limit one per person.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails