Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Extra 30% Off Summer Clearance Sale + $10 Off $50 + FREE Shipping + 6% Cash back from Land's End

If you’re looking to stock up on Back to School clothing or just some new clothes for fall (Have I ever mentioned that fall is my favorite season?) you’ll definitely want to check out the Extra 30% Off Summer Sale & Clearance Sale at Lands End!  For a limited time, Lands End has taken an additional 30% off their Summer Clearance items (price shown is the discounted price).  Want to save even more? You can take an additional $10 off your $50 purchase AND  get free shipping (no minimum!) when you enter the promotion code BETTER11 and pin 8515 at checkout (this code works on some clearance items too)! I'm always confident when I order through Land's End because I know I can return any item that doesn't fit to my local Sears store. How easy is that?!

I just ordered two new swimsuits for myself, rashguards for all three kiddos for next summer, and a bunch of fun fall sweaters not to mention a million other items.  And of course I made sure to order all of these things through Ebates and will be receiving 6% cash back on my purchase! Woohoo!

Make sure you shop through Ebates, to be redirected to Land's End, to save the greatest amount possible.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails