Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FREE Crackle Nail Polish!

I know I am at the beach and I should continue my week of novel reading and "sunning" but I simply had to share this amazingly fun deal from SaveMore!

Today you can get the ever popular CRACKLE nail polish for FREE (if you haven't used your $10 credit yet or simply sign up to get yours) and FREE shipping!  And even if you are a member already, you can get one bottle for only $7.50 (and still free shipping)...or three for $17!

Simply click HERE to get your free nail polish (I can't wait to try this...my cute piano students have been coming in with it and I LOVE the look)!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails