Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Great Day at Bloom


I feel like I have not used my trusty old coupon binder in forever. I sat down last night and clipped away preparing myself for Bloom's Super Double event that took place today. I eagerly awaited the mister to get home and then headed out to Bloom around 6 o'clock this evening.

I ended up spending $4.81 and SAVING $318.73! 

And guess what else? These totals include $30.79 worth of groceries ( i.e., eggs, grapes, strawberries, spinach, thyme, baking powder, suntan lotion. . .)  that I DID NOT have coupons for--not to mention the tax alone should have been more than $5!  I ended up with so much in overage that I was able to buy ALL of the staples for FREE and it still ended up costing less than the tax alone should have been! I also ended up with all of the candy I need to pass out for this coming Halloween. The kids in my neighborhood are going to LOVE the fact that I am passing out full size M&M packets and Snickers bars, and I LOVE that they were ALL FREE! Now I need to find a good hiding place so that I can place them out of sight from the rest of my family, so that they'll still be around at Halloween. :)

 I'm back on that coupon high and am jumping for joy at my savings. Thank you, Bloom!

How you'd do?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails