Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

I Am SLAP HAPPY!




Did you miss out on the Slap Watch deal last month?! If so...it's back!  Today at SaveMore (you already know I love them), you can get a Slap Watch for FREE.  If you sign up, you will receive a $10 credit (or if you already signed up and you have been waiting to use it, today might be the day).

The watch is only $7 plus FREE shipping so you will actually keep $3 in your account to use later.  I ordered 4 of these last time and my kids (and me too) totally loved them.

They come in a ton of colors and two sizes...adult and child!  And you know what we discovered...you can trade the face (they are the same color as the watch) with another watch (if you get more than one).

Click here to sign up and/or order!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails