Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

$25 for $75 at Picaboo from Eversave

Eversave is also offering a great Picaboo deal today. I have a love hate relationship with these Picaboo deals. I LOVE Picaboo products and the great prices I pay for them through all of the daily deal sites, but I hate that I put off making my products until the very end and that I am then scrambling to complete my books in just a few days. However, if I didn't scramble to get them done--they'd NEVER get done. So, with that being said, I ALWAYS purchase these deals when they come around. I'm going to use this one for our upcoming Disney trip.

Eversave is offering $75 for Picaboo products for only $25! Love it! Go HERE to purchase your voucher now.

Here are the details:
•Limit 1 Save per person•Save is valid toward photo books, cards, and calendars at www.Picaboo.com; not to be combined with other offers•Save may be used across multiple orders•Code can be used toward shipping; standard shipping rates apply•Code available immediately after purchase on Eversave•Promotional value expires


on Jan 23, 2012

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails