Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, September 9, 2011

50% Off Inspired By It Cards


My kids are hard workers. They work hard on their schoolwork and are great at helping out around the house. Just last night my 6 year old insisted on running errands with me so that he could keep me company. I mean, what was a mom to do running errands all by herself? I love and appreciate my children and am so grateful that they are in my life and that I have them to "keep me company". So, with that being said . . .

I'm really loving this deal from Plum District today. For only $8 (woohoo--shipping is included) you'll receive 12 beautiful cards designed with kids in mind by the company Inspired By It.  That's less than 75 cents a card shipped! You can't beat that! If you're new to Plum District and you sign up through THIS LINK you'll get a $5 credit making this deal only $3! Now that's a steal at a quarter a card!

These cards contain fabulous lines like You're not just a kid, you're a Shining Star, kids will feel incredibly special receiving the fun, yet simple cards. Each card also contains lots of room to write your own loving message, these cards are perfect to accompany a gift or for a just because thought. I'm looking forward to sliding them into my kids' schoolwork for them to find or setting one on their pillows for a fun surprise.

What a fun way to let your child now how special they are to you, while creating an even tighter bond as a family.

The Fine Print

•Limit 2 per person
•Expires 12/31/11

This deal was also posted on Hip Family Tips. Come join us on our new adventure, where it's "hip" to spend time with your family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails