Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Deals of the Day


With the kids back in school, I am back finding some GREAT deals of the day!  Today began with a quick run around the neighborhood. I took advantage of recycle day and kept my eyes open for coupons.  It was a huge success...I easily found 4 inserts!  See, I am helping keep our world green by doing my part in recycling.

On today's trip I ended up making money (after rebates)...and actually have "DEALS" of the day.

My first stop today was to CVS. I wanted to pick up the Airwick plug ins deal.

Buy (4) Air Wick i-motion Kit - $4.99


Total: $19.96 (ECB should still trigger even though you're $0.04 short)

Use (4) $4.00/1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra or Freshmatic Compact Starter kit from 8/14 SS

Or $4.00/1 Air Wick Ultra Freshmatic or Compact Freshmatic Kit from 9/11 SS

Pay $3.96, get back $10 ECB

Final cost is 4 for FREE + $6.04 Moneymaker
 
I also used a coupon for 10 free AA CVS batteries with a $15 purchase, used a rain check for Skinny Cow bars, received a coupon for a FREE box of Nabisco Fruit thins or crackerfuls and was able to get softsoap body wash for free:
 
Use $1.00/1 Softsoap Brand Body Wash from 8/28 SS
Pay as low as $1.99, get back $2.00 ECB

Final cost is as low as FREE!

I came out of there with $13 in CVS extra care bucks.

My next stop was to Walgreens for free Skittles:

There’s a new manufacturer coupon on the Target website for $1.00/2 Skittles bags (1.8 – 2.17 oz). Plus Skittles are 2/$1.00 at Walgreens with the in ad coupon, which means (2) FREE Skittles!  I picked up 8 bags for $0.10!

Next on my list of stops was Target for FREE bottles of Simply Lemonade:

They are on sale for $0.91 and I used a coupon I had printed a few weeks ago to purchase two bottles (I wish I had more but they are NOT printing these anymore).

Finally I headed over to Bloom's to get two Digourno pizzas.

 I was pleased as punch that indeed this week's smartsource had $1 off coupons for the pizza. After combining those with their sale ($5 each), using 2-$1 off coupons, and the $8 rebate...they will be FREE.

So today was filled with getting coupons and using coupons. Are you getting and using your coupons!? If not, why not learn how at our next coupon class!  To find out more, simply email us: hiptoclip(at)gmail(com).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails