Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Earbuds for only $14 (plus FREE shipping)!



Here at our house we go through earbud headphones like a bag of Swedish Fish (I love me a red little squishy fishy)...fast.  I think one day we will find all of our earbuds along with all of the missing socks and tops to my Tupperware!

Today at SaveMore, they have a deal just for me (and everyone else who needs a new...or extra pair to stash away from the kids)!

For only $14, you are getting a pair of earbud headphones ($29.95 value)!

BTW...if you haven't tried earbuds (and you still using those plastic uncomfortable ear phones that don't stay in place)...TRY SOME...they ROCK!

Click here to get a pair (and if you are new to SaveMore...use your $10 credit just for signing up and get these for a mere $4!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails