Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Get Ready! More Coupon Promotions Coming Soon

The rumor mill is that Harris Teeter is going to hold a Super Doubles event in the next few weeks and I do believe that Bloom will be holding another one day Super Doubles event on October 1st. We'll let you know when these rumors are confirmed. For now I'll be catching up on all the new fall shows while I'm organizing my binder.

With that being said, I had a modest week during Harris Teeter's triples event last week. There was just not that many things that I needed--and my printer was out of ink. :)

Here's how I did:

9/14 -9/20 HT Super Doubles
spent: $51.57
saved: $231.23

Here are my totals since May of this year (when I started keeping track) for triples and super double events:

spent: $388.29
saved: $3009.50

That's some pretty hefty pocket change that I've saved. It looks like we'll be going to Disney on that money again this year! Thanks local stores, for showing ME the money!

Want to save like this? You can! We're in the process of scheduling our next class. Class sizes are limited so email us now at hiptoclip@gmail.com if you would like to be placed on the waiting list.

3 comments:

Wrens said...

Just got the Bloom ad in the mail - it will be Sunday, Oct 2nd. Bummer.

Wrens said...

Just got the Bloom ad. It will be Sunday, Oct 2nd. Bummer! Not sure why they didn't stick with the 1st, as usual.

Heather said...

I saw that too. What is up with that?! Not happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails