Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2011

How about a FREE ION Watch!



I am getting this watch for sure! It will be perfect for my active boys who play football and need to still tell time!  And what about me?!  I am liking the fact I will get the "ion" benefits (I am not sure I believe that it works) plus get the time...and look kinda cool while I am running (my Garmin is NOT cool)!

It is FREE shipping and only $10 (or you may be lucky and get it free if this is your FIRST purchase)!

Click here to get yours!

Details:

•Easy slip-on style

•Digital display
•Water resistant
•Negative-ion technology for increased energy & more


The Fine Print:

Expires March 11, 2012. Free shipping included. Voucher will be available for redemption on 9/12/2011, at 12pm CST. Redeem online at GadgetGear.tv. Limit one per person.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails