Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Recent Rebates


You know I don't drink but recently I have appreciated the rebates offers I have found from some various breweries.

The great thing (I have mentioned this before) about these rebates is YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY ANY ALCOHOL!

Recently at Harris Teeter (I have seen them at both HT on 28 and 29),  I have spotted  two different fabulous rebates. They are found on the displays at the end of the aisles (by the packaged meat).  One is for chips (or other salty snacks). When you buy two bags of chips, you can send in for a $3 rebate.  Next week, Krunchers should be only $0.75 or less.  That means you are making money and getting free chips!  The other one, is for Digourno Pizza. After you buy two, you get a huge $8 rebate!  This week at Bloom's they have their pizza's on sale for only $5 each! That means you will be getting each pizza for only $1 each after the rebate (I heard there should be a Digourno coupon in Sunday's paper but won't know until tomorrow).

Be on the look out for deals like these...they can really save you money!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails