Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two More HOT Printable Coupons



I will be making my last run to Harris Teeter today. I do this with a heavy heart...I have really been able to stock up on some pretty fantastic and much needed items! No worries though...rumor has it Super Doubles are right around the corner!

I just found these two printable coupons and I am thrilled!

$0.75/1 Roman Meal Bread coupon available (try zip 63636). I love bread coupons and when it triples, we ought to be able to get a great deal.

There’s a new $0.50/1 Old El Paso Product coupon! This means we can have more cheap taco nights! SA-weet!  This should get us taco seasoning/refried beans for FREE or really cheap taco shells!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails