Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoobooks for as Low as $10 and NEW Blog Coming Soon!

School starts tomorrow around here. My boys are so excited! Whether you attend a public, private, or homeschool, I hope you have a terrific first day.

Living Social has a fun deal today on Zoobooks, Zootles or Zoobies. I always subscribed to these when I taught the 4th and 5th grades and I'm looking forward to sharing them with my own children this year.

For $15 you'll get a 1-year subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles or Zoobies--that's 50% off the regular price.  If you're new to Living Social and you sign up through THIS LINK you'll automatically get a $5 credit making this deal only $10! What a deal!

Want to find out more about Zoobooks? Visit Zoobooks.com to view sample issues and to find out which subscription would be right for your family.

And keep your eye out for information on my newest blog. Hip Family Tips, which will be up and running soon. I'm so excited to share with you our homeschooling journey as well as tips and tricks that we use in our daily life.  If you liked the Mondays with Nonnie posts you're going to love our new blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails