Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free Steak and Side from Outback (and me)



Friends...I just realized there is no way possible I can make it to Outback tonight to use my FREE 6 oz steak coupon and FREE side...DRATS!  With my husband in the hospital (he's fine and comes home today), teaching piano and then off to tonight's COUPON CLASS...there will be NO time for FREE food.

But, if there is anyone that does have the time to head over to Outback tonight (the coupon expires today, October 27), you are welcome to my coupon (you must dine at the Warrenton, VA location).

So, whoever emails me first, gets it (and then you have to stop by and get it)....heytarruns(at)gmail(dot)com!

Thank you all so much for following our BLOG...we have so much fun doing it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails