Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Heather's Deal of the Day



Happy Monday everyone!  I hustled out today to use my Cover Girl coupons ( P&G $8/2 face products) and scored some nice blushes and bronzers...FREE.  If you go to Walmart, you will find a minimal supply of colors left. Target has them too (same price) and a huge selection to boot.

While I was at Walmart, I was hoping to score some more Scrubbing Bubbles All in One toilet cleaner starter kit but they were out of stock (of course)! So I used my noggin' and headed over to Target with my Walmart ad in hand.  I was able to get 4 at the Walmart price of $3.97 and use my $4 off coupon off (or in SS 10/2 or SS 9/11) each one!  Did you know Target will price match?! Love it.

There are some awesome deals at Rite-Aid and CVS which I will check out tomorrow and post!

Off to teach piano!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails