Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, November 4, 2011

Heather's Deals of the Day



So if you are looking for some great deals (and hey, some are NOT even from Harris Teeter), I can help.

Here is what I did today:

CVS:

Buy (2) Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion or Cream (0.5-18 oz) = $7.00 ECB (limit 1)
Deal Idea:

Buy (2) Aveeno Lotion (travel size) – $1.49 each  (they were out) so I went with the next cheapest item...hand lotion which were $3.49.

Use 2: $3/2 Aveeno Active Naturals product, excl trial and 2.5 oz, SS 9/11 (can't use this coupon with the travel size)

Pay $2.98, get back $7.00 ECB

or with coupon and larger lotion

Pay $4, get back $7 ECB
Final cost is 2 for FREE + $4.02 Moneymaker or $3 Moneymaker!

Then I headed over to Rite-Aid to use some UpR credit that expires tomorrow.  But I decided to do this deal while I was there...another moneymaker!

Use $3.00/1 Bufferin Product from 10/16 SS
Or $2.00/1 Bufferin Product from 9/18 Parade
$1.00/1 Bufferin Product from 7/17 SS (exp 10/31!)
Pay as low as $3.99, submit for $6.00 SCR
Final cost is FREE + $2.01 Moneymaker
 
A SCR requires you to go online and fill out a "rebate" form. They then send you a check to use at Rite-Aid.
 
Then it was time to head over to Harris Teeter and use some of the new coupon inserts I received yesterday!  There were some fabulous deals.  AND since so many things are out of stock, this brought joy to my heart.   I was also digging a couple of the Friday EVIC specials!
 
I picked up the Tide detergent deal $9.99 for the 100 oz and used both my E-Coupon (or ZVR) for an additional $2 off as well as a $2 off coupon from the latest PG insert...making the Tide only $6!
 
I also bought on the cheap (all in this weekend's inserts):
 
Hanover Beans
Cup of Noodles
Pillsbury Brownies, Frosting and Bread mixes
V8 Fusion
 
I hope you are having as much fun as Brooke and I!  Happy Shopping!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails