Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Look For a Free Meal at Cafe Rio!

(that's my salad)!

My dear friend of 35 years (can you believe my childhood friend from Alaska and college roommate lives only 20 minutes from me in VA), took me to lunch at Cafe Rio yesterday.  I love that place!

Be on the lookout for a postcard that offers you a FREE meal if you fill out a survey online!  There was one sitting on our table. I took the survey and just like that I have a free meal!

Be sure to keep on eye on your receipts too.  They often have a few dollars off your next order if you take a quick survey (or free chips or dessert)!

AND...be sure to get a stamp card! After you purchase 10 yummy pork salads (or whatever YOU love), you get a FREE MEAL (that includes a drink).

Just though I would share!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails