Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Picaboo Holiday Cards Deal (67% off) from Groupon


You know I love Groupon and you also know that I love Picaboo. So, when I ran across this deal I just had to share. Right now, one of the Washington D.C. Groupon deals if 67% off Picaboo holiday cards. If you are like me and have been wanting to get out of the Costco card holiday rutt this is a great deal to help you take the plunge.

I see a number of holiday card deals around this time of year, but I really like this deal because taxes and shipping can be included in your voucher price--love that! A lot of card companies charge an arm and a leg for shipping--don't love that.

Visit Groupon's Washington, D.C. page HERE to locate this deal. And I hope you all have better luck gathering your family for the mandatory family portrait than I do.

The Fine Print

Expires Dec 31, 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Valid toward tax and shipping.
Valid only for cards.
Not valid with other offers.
May redeem across multiple orders.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails