Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

Super Doubles at Bloom on December 4



Man oh man did I love Bloom's Super Double event on Black Friday! I missed their wonderful deals. Looks like I will miss out once again this week (on Sunday)!

But I am sure grateful for the amount of fabulous groceries, toiletries, treats, and paper goods I picked up on the cheap!  I believe I spent around $21 and received over $500 in goods! I would encourage you to take advantage of these super double events...YOU CAN REALLY SAVE!

If you would like to join us for our next class, we can teach you how!

Email us hiptoclip@gmail.com to find out more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails