Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

Two Fandango Tickets for only $13!


I'm back from Disney! We had a wonderful time. I'm so thankful for Heather and all of her great money saving posts while I was gone.

My first find today is from Eversave. Eversave is offering 2 Fandango tickets for only $13--a $24 value! That's a screamin' good deal. I love going to movies around the holidays and I love not having to pay full price for those tickets. :)

Visit Eversave HERE to purchase your tickets.

Here is the fine print:
May buy up to 3 Saves
Redeem at www.digitaldoorstep.com/experiences/ by 01/12/2012
All sales final
After your purchase on Eversave, you will receive your digital doorstep experience code, once you receive that you can redeem at digitaldoorstep.com/experiences/ to receive your Fandango code
Promotional value expires on Jan 12, 2012.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails