Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Deals From Redbox

I love my smartphone (I think you know that by now)!  I love the extra DEALS I get from the fabulous apps and the ability to check a promotion or ad while I am shopping (or my blogs)!

Here is a lovely deal you may want to check out (BTW you don't need a smartphone...just the ability to text).

Redbox is having a 12 Days of Deals by offering daily prizes from December 13th through December 24th. Each day, a random drawing will select a winner with top prizes from Sony, Wii, Barnes & Noble, Activision and more.

All you have to do is Text FUN to 727272 for a chance to be entered to win a daily prize, and instant savings of $0.25 to $1.00 off of your movie and game rentals! (Message and data rates may apply. Text FUN to receive instant savings messages each day. Text STOP to quit, HELP for help. Only available on participating carriers.)

Go here for more details on the promotion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails