Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heather's Final Deals of the Day (until after Christmas)



Now that piano lessons are over, presents are bought and wrapped (well most of them), it is time for me to spend a few days enjoying my hubby and kids and basking in the Christmas Spirit!

But before I say good-bye until December 26th, I thought I would leave you with a few fabulous deals I have found over the past few days:

Need a Clean Toilet?

You can get the awesome Scrubbing Bubble Toilet kit (I feel I have posted about this a million times but here is another opportunity to save big) at Lowe's right now for $0.98!  They are on sale for $3.98. Use this $3 off coupon and just like that, you will have cleaner toilets!

Need some Candy?

CVS:



Merry Christmas to all of you HIP CLIPPERS out there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails