Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bloom Super Doubles on Saturday, January 28th!


Man, I'm sure going to miss Bloom Super Doubles when they convert to Food Lion! So, in the meantime, I'll have my coupons clipped and be ready to save big at the grocery store. Last Saturday I spent $65.86 and saved $195.21. (My numbers do not seem as impressive this year, but I'm coming home with loads of great products.) I stocked my pantry with essential items that are wonderful to have on hand like large cans of kidney beans, frozen veggies, and lots of FREE Deer Park Water.

If you didn't make it to Bloom last Saturday make sure you head over there this coming Saturday to stock your pantry full of some fabulous good deals. 

We still have room in our next coupon class being held on Thursday, February 2nd at 7:30pm in Gainesville. Come join us and become a hip coupon clipper. (To register send an email to hiptoclip@gmail.com)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails