Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

FREE Birthday Treats in My Inbox

So, I had another birthday. We celebrate our birthdays for the kids, but other than that I'm not big on needing to do anything special for me. I'm just not a big fanfare gal I guess. Anyway, the reason I mention it is to note all the freebies I received in my email account so that some of you may want to sign up to get the same freebies when your special day rolls around. Here's what I received this year:


Aveda: FREE Product

I LOVE this freebie! All you have to do is become a member of Aveda.com and get an exclusive offer on your birthday every year. Simply provide your email address and birthday when you register. This year I chose a full size shower gel.



Zinga: 10 oz yogurt


Swagbucks: 50 Swagbucks

If you have yet to join Swagbucks stop waiting and JUST DO IT! My husband loves that I always have FREE credit in my Amazon account thanks to Swagbucks.


Sephora: Lipstick Duo

All you have to do is sign up at Sephora.com and you'll get a freebie every year on your birthday. Last year it was a scrumptious smelling birthday cake shower gel/bubble bath by Philosophy.


Disney Movie Rewards: 100 FREE Points



Eggspectation: FREE Entree



Bonefrish Grill: FREE Bang Bang Shrimp and Dessert

Do you get a freebie in your inbox for your birthday? Tell us about it so we too can enjoy the fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails