Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, January 2, 2012

How much did YOU save this year? Why not start saving in 2012?



Hello 2012! I'm so excited for this year. New years are fun. You can think about things you'd like to change and recall the things that you'd like to do again. One thing that I plan on continuing on doing this year is clipping coupons. I tracked how much I saved (during Super Doubles and Triples promotions) for 6 months this year and the numbers were amazing! I didn't start keeping track until the middle of May and I did not shop in October, but here were my totals for the 6 months that I did track:

spent: $686.82
saved: $4657.95

I saved more than it cost for our family of five to spend a week at Walt Disney World! Talk about a FREE vacation. I have friends that think clipping coupons just takes too much time, but I think they'd have thought it was worth it if they had saved this much. And these are only the totals for super double and triple promotions. I've saved a lot more than this. I also received a lot of fun freebies from rebates and product promotions. My family went to the movies for FREE all year thanks to Pop Tarts and M&M's--that I got for FREE thanks to coupons. We were able to enjoy the following movies this past year:

Kung Fu Panda 2
Cars 2
Puss n' Boots
Arthur's Christmas
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
The Adventures of TinTin

I was able to see The Help, treat my dear friend to Breaking Dawn, and went on a great date with Mr. T to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

That's a total of over $400 in FREE movie money (by the time you add in the FREE concession treats as well)--and I still have $80 left to spend by the end of January. What shall I see next?

You see, just like anything else you do, the time you put into clipping coupons can really pay off.

Is one of your goals this year to clip coupons? Then join us for our next class being held the end of this month and start tracking your savings for 2012. You'll be amazed at how much you can save.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails