Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm FINALLY Back and We Have 4 Spots Left!

HOORAY! I'm finally back among the living. Thank you for your patience. Man, oh, man was I down and out. I mean REALLY down and out.

I've spent the day getting my house back in order. I don't know if I have ever been THIS happy to be able to clean my house. It feels GREAT to be back.

I will resume normal deal finding posts tomorrow, but I wanted to let a number of you know that YES, we still have room for you in Thursday's Hip to Clip Coupon Class.


There are FOUR spots remaining--come and join us! The class is $15 a person or $10 if you attend with a friend.

Email us at hiptoclip@gmail.com to register.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails