Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

70% off Valentine's at Target



I am serious about getting holiday goodies and decor after the holiday.  I love finding the cutest decorations for each special day (and my kid's love it too) to use the following year!  I also look for paper products, gift bags, tissue, etc that can be used year round...like red or white tissue, green plates, etc!

Target now has their Valentine's stuff at 70% off (and candy 50%). I scored big time on Hershey kisses and M&M's when I combined a few coupons:

Buy two bags of Hershey kisses and get $1 off  found in SS 1/8

and

Buy two bags of M&M's and get $1.50 off found in RP 2/12

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails