Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

50% Off Reading Eggs


My boys love the Reading Eggs program! So I was thrilled to see that Juice in the City was offering a one-year subscription to Reading Eggs for 50% off!  For only $37 (regularly $75) you'll get a one-year subscription to this amazing reading site. My four and six year old are always excited when I say they can go and work on a reading lesson. And I love that they are actually learning a LOT while they are having fun.

Visit Juice in the City HERE and look for the EVERYWHERE deal to locate this deal. 

Fine Print:

Must activate account by October 1, 2012.
Redeemable for a 1 year subscription only. Deal includes access to all parts of the website.
Activation required.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails