Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Places I LOVE Right Now and One I Do Not


I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with Chick-fil-A and Bed Bath and Beyond. Did you know that both places accept their expired coupons? They do! This saved me lots of money this past weekend. Hooray!

And I also must tell you how much I love my Harris Teeter pharmacist! Not only did she accept my two Target coupons (for a $10 gift card for a new or transferred prescription) and give me $20 back, but she called my doctor and asked him to fill my medicine in a generic form so it's FREE to me! You see Harris Teeter is still offering select antibiotics for FREE! Since my prescription was not on the list she called my doctor and got him to change it to the generic one! How cool is that?

The place I do not love right now is Banner's Hallmark in Gainesville. It's a long story, but I will shop elsewhere and have written a formal complaint to the company. Boo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails