Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, April 2, 2012

50% Off Musashi Japanese Steakhouse in Gainesville



I spent most of my elementary school years in Hawaii--lucky I know! To mark special events my parents always took us to Japanese Steakhouses in Honolulu. I still remember those special dinners--thanks mom and dad! A few years ago we started the same tradition with our kiddos. To celebrate either the beginning or ending of a school year we enjoy a night out at a Japanese Steakhouse. So, I was happy to see this Groupon. For $20 you'll get a $40 voucher to Musashi Japanese Steakhouse in Gainesville. We plan on taking the kids there in June to celebrate the end of another successful school year. Go HERE to purchase your voucher or to find out more.



Expires Jul 4, 2012

Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid on major holidays.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails