Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Garage Sale Season is HERE!


I love garage sales! This weekend is the megladon of garage sales. This weekend, May 5th, the following communities in the Gainesville area will be holding their Spring Community Garage Sales: Braemar, Victory Lakes and New Bristow Village (all in Bristow) and Westmarket in Haymarket.

So far this year I've picked up a number of treasures at garage sales. I picked up a NEW in box Playmobil pirate ship set for my boys for only $2, a brand new never used Disney sticker book for $1, numerous children's DVDs for $1 or less, loads of name brand clothing for my kids at less than $1 a piece, tons of Star Wars outfits and toys, and some great books for our homeschooling.

Know of an upcoming garage sale in the area? Let us know and we'll write about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails