Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More than 50% off ChicCanvas.com from Plum District


I LOVE canvas prints. I have a wall of canvas prints of my wonderful family in my basement and I LOVE it. It makes me so happy every time I pass their sweet smiling little faces. So, I was tickled pink that Plum District was offering a fantastic deal for ChicCanvas.com today. The thing I love about this deal is that it includes FREE shipping and that the canvas prints are on 1.5" thick stretcher bars--my favorite.

And to make the deal even better right now (until midnight) Plum District is offering 20% off any order when you enter code PDBDAY at checkout. I just ordered a 16x20 canvas for only $39.20 shipped! SWEET!

They have a number of sizes available for this deal. So check Plum District out HERE if you are in the market for a new canvas print.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails