Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

Deal of the Day



I haven't posted my "deal of the day" lately and for that I apologize for deals are a plenty out there!

Today's deal comes from both CVS and Rite Aid!

Let's start with Rite Aid:

Coppertone Suncare – $9.99
get $10 UPR wyb 2

$2/1 Coppertone or Solarcane Rite Aid coupon
$5/2 Coppertone Suncare Product, exp. 7/31/12 (SS 06/24/12)

$1.49 each after coupon & UPR

And from CVS:

Buy $15 worth of Pop-Tarts, Frosted Flakes or Coke Products and receive $5 ECB

You can truly mix and match this deal to your liking.  I wanted to take advantage of the FREE Movie tickets found on select boxes of Frosted Flakes so I went with this deal:

6-2/$5 boxes of Frosted Flakes

get $5 back in ECB

Use 6-$.70/1 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, RP 7/8

Only $0.95 each after coupons and ECB

PLUS: I will receive 1 FREE movie ticket valued up to $12!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails