Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I LOVE Fall and Frito-Lay




Did you know that the first official day of Fall is September 22nd? That's right, it's just around the corner. Fall in Virginia is one of my very favorite things. Everyone should be able to experience a Fall as beautiful as we are so fortunate to enjoy. I just love the crisp feel in the air, going apple picking, pumpkin picking, and making and munching on goodies with my family as we sit around and watch a game or enjoy a family movie night. Love it! Absolutely, love it!

So I was pleased as punch when Frito-Lay contacted me and asked me to try some of their fan favorite products as well as one of their new products. My kiddos were so excited when the Frito-Lay box arrived in the mail. We received one of our very favorite products Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, a bag of Sun Chips 6 Grain Medley Creamy Roasted Garlic Multigrain Snacks and the new Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Applewood Smoked BBQ chips. We also received a reusable Frito-Lay shopping bag (love these bags!), a large chip clip (need this!) and a water bottle (very handy!).



We tore immeditaley into the new Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Applewood Smoked BBQ chips and devoured them with our lunch. Delish! The kiddos were licking their fingers and asking for more. I was thrilled with the 40% less fat fact. I still have about ten pounds to go before our big vacation in November and didn't feel so guilty enjoying this tasty treat.

Tonight we will be enjoying the Tostitos with one of our favorite dips as we gather for a family movie night to watch a movie, based on a book that we just finished reading, as a family. It's moments like these that I truly cherish.  Bring on the Fall--I'm more than ready!




Nanny Kathy’s Hot Artichoke-Chili Dip

14 oz. can artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
4 oz. can chopped green chiles (do not drain)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¾ cup fresh grated or shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
Tostitos

Mix ingredients together and heat in the microwave around 6 minutes. Enjoy with Tostitos!


I received a fan pack from Frito-Lay. No other compensation has been received. This post is based on my own honest and uninfluenced opinions and experiences.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails