Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Example of Savings

So here is an example of a great deal:

I just bought a 10 pack (20 strips) of Crest Whitestrips at Harris Teeter.
They were originally $27.99. They had a $3.00 off instant savings. This week as an e-vic member, you can save an additional $8.00 off. I then pulled one of my manufacturer handy dandy coupons from my binder for another $10 off.

The total was $7.

My daughter used some I had purchased at Costco a few months ago (and I only saved $10 that day) and her teeth look amazing!

How about this:

Tic Tacs at Harris Teeter are 25 cents with e-vic card (limit 2). Use your B1G1 tic tac manufacturer coupon and get both for 12 cents each.

These deals are through 7/13/10 (and if you need a crest white strips coupon, let me know).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails