Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Apple Harvest Festival Grand Feature Parade (Martinsburg, West Virginia)

Every year we take our kids to the Apple Harvest Festival Grand Feature Parade in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Our kids love parades and this one is a great one to enjoy with the family on a beautiful fall afternoon. The parade starts at 1pm, but I recommend that you get there early in order to secure a great spot.

Go here to find out about all of the other festivities that will be happening this year at the Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival.

1 comment:

Angela said...

It has been a good 10 years since I have been to the apple festival in Martinsburg. It is one of the best festivals around! I just wish I lived a little closer than I do now or I would be there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails