Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Picaboo Groupon is Back!

I was keeping my fingers crossed that the Picaboo photo book promotion from Groupon would resurface and it has! You can find it today in Pittsburgh. For $25 you get a $100 worth of photo books from Groupon.  If you read my prior posts (here and here) about my Picaboo experience, you know, what a GREAT Groupon this is. I LOVE that it can be combined with other offers and I LOVE that it can used toward tax and shipping. I also LOVE that I have a year to use the Groupon. To learn more about Picaboo go here. To buy the Groupon go here.
The fine print: Expires in 1 year.Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per Picaboo transaction. May redeem across multiple visits. Valid toward tax and shipping. Valid with other promotions. Not valid for cash back. May redeem starting 9/28/10.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I wanted to ask you if this worked. When I read it I thought I understood that if you had purchased one previously (no matter where you bought from) you werent able to purchase another. It was listed in a Groupon comment in the FAQ's. I would love another one so was curious.....TIA!

Brooke said...

Good question, Wendy. I did a little research and I guess you are only supposed to order one Picaboo Groupon regardless of where and when you order it. I didn't know this and have two sitting in my Groupon account (one from today and one from a prior purchase). I think that it shouldn't let you purchase it if you're not allowed to use it. I figure I'll just give one as a gift to my husband. That should work, right? I'll probably give the other as a Christmas gift. I wish Picaboo would allow you to buy one each time regardless of where and when you purchase it. I mean what if you bought one for me and I had already used my own code. Would it still not work? I wonder if they've thought about that. Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails